On November 11, 2017, events and concerts will take place on the Bear slayer day in the park and great hall of the Culture palace "Ziemeļblāzma".
11.00 - 16.00 Educational event for children and young people will take place at the multifunctional square of the Culture Palace "Ziemeļblāzma"
in cooperation with the National Armed Forces of the Republic of Latvia:
• Information on the daily routine of soldiers
• Demonstration of wheels and wheels of combat vehicles
• trophy equipment and weapons demonstrations,
• cooked food in a rustic kitchen
• Practical examples of behavior in extreme situations
19.30 Cultural Palace "Ziemeļblāzma" in the Great Hall:
Concert "There is a copper garden behind Daugava"
by group "ElektroFolk"